Skip to content

Declaring a Major/Minor

You may declare your major or minor in Political Science online or in person at the department main office (1001 McClung Tower). If you have questions about the Political Science major or minor, please contact Alexandra Brewer (


The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.