The mission of the Department of Political Science is to provide a broad, theoretically-focused areas of study that will prepare students for a career in government and public service. In order to provide exciting and challenging opportunities for faculty and students as they move forward in their education and professional careers, we have a variety of ways donors can support the department.
Below are some of the ways that you can give to the department.
Signature Experiences Fund
Supports undergraduate Political Science majors for "signature experiences" in research, conferences, training, and/or national or international travel related to their specialized field of study. May also be used to support internships and student organizations. Click here to find out more about Signature Experiences.
Political Science Enrichment Fund
- Unrestricted fund supporting the academic mission of the department. Click here to donate.
Political Science Graduate Student Award Endowment
- An award for graduate students with experience in teaching and advising, who intend to pursue a teaching career in an undergraduate Political Science program. Click here to donate.
Department of Political Science Study Abroad Fund
- Supports students on University-approved study abroad programs. Click here to donate.
MPPA Enrichment Fund
- Supports the MPPA program: graduate student awards, conference fees, & travel expenses. Click here to donate.
Jeff & Debbie Chapman Faculty Research Excellence Award
- Supports UT Political Science faculty research. Click here to donate.
We are grateful to all those who have contributed to the Department of Political Science.